Dear Patients and Parents,
In our previous communication we acknowledged that the situation surrounding the coronavirus is fluid and that we’d reevaluate our office hours as the situation evolved. As of this afternoon the American Dental Association has recommended that all dentists nationwide postpone elective dental procedures for three weeks.
This is the first guidance we’ve seen from one of our professional associations and we feel it deserves our attention. Therefore, our office will be closed for the rest of the week. We had a scheduled vacation next week (now a stay-cation 🙂) so no decisions will need to be made regarding next week. Our plan is to await guidance from the Arkansas State Board of Dentistry before determining how to proceed the last week of March and going forward.
If you have an orthodontic emergency, please call our office. There will be instructions on how to reach us so we can determine how best to manage your situation. We will be reaching out to each patient currently scheduled during this time period to make plans for your rescheduled appointment. In an effort to not overwhelm our team, please wait for us to contact you.
Please understand that this decision is not an easy one for us. And please join us in prayers and well-wishes for the members of our local business community and the families that are affected as we navigate these difficult times.
Drs. Smith and Davis